Birthday: September 1st., 1951.
Profession: Biologist (with emphasis in Scientific Research, Earth Sciences, Biophysics, Virology and Radiobiology) (1972-1977).
1. MATHEMATICS: Degree on January 14, 1975. Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (Website)
2. EARTH'S SCIENCES: Meteorology, Climatology, Geology, Dynamic Geology, Geomorphology, Geophysics, Pedology (Soils Science) and Hydrology, Biogeography, Paleobiology. Certified on January 12, 1975. Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (Website).
3. PHYSICS: Degree on July 4, 1977. Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (Website of the Faculty).
5. Biotic Resources. Degree on July 4, 1977. Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (Website of the Faculty).
6. History of the Biological Doctrines. Degree January 12, 1975. Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (Website).
7. Scientific ICAM Research. Certified on April 20, 1999. Sponsored by Department of Continuing Education of the School of Medicine of the University of Harvard and the University of California in San Francisco, Cal.
"My profession demands that I investigate biological problems and find feasible solutions to them. My education and my practice assist me to attain this goal. Particularly, I have a Biologist degree and thirty one years of research experience, fourteen of which were combined with the cathedra of Biology, Ecology, Bioeconomy and Biophysics."